We are a team of compassionate professionals who deeply understand the power of empowerment and the profound impact it can have on the lives of individuals with diverse abilities.
- Empowering Independence, Embracing Inclusion
- Cultivating Growth, Fostering Inclusivity
- Collaborative Care, Empowering Lives
- Inclusivity at the Heart
- Building Bridges, Inspiring Progress
As NDIS service providers, we offer a comprehensive range of services carefully curated to address the diverse requirements of individuals with disabilities.
Why Choose My Support Services As Your NDIS Provider?
Who can access NDIS?
You can be part of the NDIS program if:
- you have a permanent physical or cognitive disability or a developmental delay
- you hold an Australian citizenship, a permanent visa or a Protected Special Category visa
- you are below 65 years of age
- your daily living situation requires support and assistance from a person or machine in doing daily activities
If you have the complete NDIS access requirements, then you can take the next step in acquiring the support services you need. For your enquiries about access to the NDIS, you can contact the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) on 1800 800 110.
What does it cost?
It is the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) task to review all the prices of NDIS supports annually. As a result, we follow the adjusted prices of support services in line with these pricing reviews.
NDIA understands these price increases, this is why they adjust the value of your available funds accordingly. You can enjoy the same number of hours available for you to use. It is important to check the NDIS Price guides and pricing for the most updated information from time to time.
What types of supports are funded? What are core supports in NDIS examples?
The list below shows the support services funded by the NDIS and core supports in NDIS examples:
- Personal Care and Daily living activities
- Transportation assistance for different community and asocial participation activities
- Employment assistance and training programs
- Therapeutic and Counseling services
- Household tasks services
- Aids and equipment assessment from a skilled personnel
- NDIS-approved home modification design and construction
- Disability-assistance equipment and mobility gadgets
- Vehicle modifications
There are some disability support services that are not covered by the NDIS Act such as:
- Support Services under the care of another government system or community service
- No correlation to the participants’ disability
- Insignificant daily living costs to a participant’s needs
- Inappropriate and harmful services for participants and other people
Get to know more about the NDIS funded supports here: https://www.ndis.gov.au/
Can I access Early Childhood Intervention with NDIS?
There is a national approach being followed by the NDIS in processing Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI) for ages 0 to 6 years old. This is designed to provide quick access of support services for the eligible child participants.
Included in the program are the following support services such as health services, playgroups or peer support groups. They also give opportunities for children to work with early childhood intervention providers in the short or medium – term. These interventions are created and delivered to achieve your child’s developmental goals.
The long-term support needs of your child becomes more accessible through the help of an individualised NDIS support plan. It helps your child in receiving the appropriate supports he needs for a longer period of time.
For child participants aged seven years and over, the NDIS requires a different processing system.